Vegetable Fried Rice, Nigerian Style.
What You’ll Need:
• Green pepper
• Green peas
• Spring Onions
• Seasoning: Curry, Dried Thyme, Salt, Knorr cubes
• Vegetable oil.
• Cow Liver
How to prepare:
• In a clean pot, boil the rice till it is close to being soft.
• Boil the cow liver
• Dice the carrot, peas, pepper and spring onions
• Then in another pot add vegetable oil and the diced vegetables, then leave to fry
• Add the seasoning to the vegetables (a lot of people don’t do it this way, but I prefer it).
• Put the parboiled rice with the mixed vegetables and stir
• Leave to cook till rice is soft
• Cover the rice properly for a while (to do this I usually put a foil on the pot before covering it with its lid)
• This airtight coverage allows the rice to properly absorb the ingredients
• That’s your fried rice.