Heaven Goals; 5 Things I Must Do In Heaven
Obviously, Heaven is the goal. If you ain't trying to get to heaven then #ByeFelicia, #Deuces, #ByeBooBooKitty...I could go on, I really could, but back to the point, 5 things I really want to do in heaven.
Now the main reason OBVIOUSLY, is because of the gardens, and rivers, and the beauty of Jannah. And Ofkess, because I'm too much of a fine babe to be BBQ'd in hell. But seriously, hell is not for me. Like, the description of hell, chai, subhanAllah #SozMates.
But beside all that, whenever I daydream about my heaven turn-ups (#PartyAtMine guys, y'all do your dhikrs cos this is a turn up you don't want to miss inshaAllah), these are a few things on my heaven to-do list.
- Sit down with the Prophet (saw)- I imagine it as us sitting in a circle, the Prophet (saw), me, Hamza, Mus'ab ibn Umayr, Muadh, Abu Bakr (RA) and a few other of my faves, bussing bants, sharing war stories and just straight lols. Obvi, I make the Prophet laugh a few times (that humble no teeth laugh of course). btw, clearly there'll be no such thing as anti-free mixing in heaven, cos i'm finna be in that mix and catch gist
- Check out Prophet Yusuf (AS). Not in a pervey creepy way (obviously). But to see how much we resemble each other ;) (Lol, I think I've had too much sugar today). I really want to see what the world's most beautiful man looked like (for research purposes of course)
- Have Bilal (RA) call the adhan!!
- Long talks with the Umm Al-Muminin (Mother of the believers)...
- Long walks alone talking to God. Kinda like what I do now, only I wont look crazy, and God'll talk back lol.
What's on your to-do list? Let's compare notes...