Daily Affirmations, Thoughts and Reminders
Does this even count as a thread?
Lately I've been plagued with more thoughts than I have room to jot down. Unfortunately post-it's just won't stay stuck to my wall, so here's a blog post filled with all the thoughts and affirmations I can remember (and willing to share).
• To be fearless is my purest dream
• Be the you, you want to see in Vogue
• Do you, Do the most
• If it doesn't scare you, try again.
• Finish what you start, always. Better still, finish as soon as you start it
• Live by your rules.
• It doesn't have to make sense to anyone else, you don't have to explain yourself. It doesn't even have to make sense to you. Keep on chipping, eventually what you're carving will be clear.
• You don't need to be validated. Never seek validation. Ever!
• What have you created today? Do more, say less. Back your words, fulfill your oaths, be present.
• Never compromise your beliefs. Never apologise for your standards.
• Stop overthinking!!!!
• There's nothing scary about the letters 'N' and 'O'
• Try, failing is more thrilling than you think.
• Look at where you were, now imagine how amazing where you're headed can be.
That's all for now folks, ta ra x